MEETING POSTPONED UNTIL 2022
More information to follow soon.
1Academic rate applies to those with a fulltime position in a non-commercial institute.
2Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. Please note, Post Doc students are not eligible for the student registration rate. These should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to support your registration.
3Cell Press Editorial Board Member rate applies to Editorial Board members of any Cell Press journal and includes Meet the Speakers dinner ticket. Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance; please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before travelling.
- Access to conference sessions
- Full conference materials including access to the conference app and access to the abstracts through a secure link
- Welcome drinks reception on Tuesday, December 8
- Mid-session refreshments, as scheduled in the conference program
- Lunch on Wednesday, December 9 and Thursday December 10
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance, please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before travelling.
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the Conference Secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the Conference Secretariat immediately.