Sunday, June 26, 2022
17:00 – 18:30 Welcome Drinks Reception
- Attendees are invited for drinks and networking with colleagues, speakers, and Cell Press editors at our opening reception. The reception will take place at the symposium venue.
18:30 – 20:00 Walking Tour
- Join us for a walking tour ‘Stories of Basel’s Old Town’, a journey back through the ages.
- The tour will commence at 18:30 following the welcome drinks reception from the entrance of the University Hospital (at Petersgraben 4), concluding at Marktplatz at 20:00.
- Spaces are limited, to secure your place please register by Friday 17 June. The price is €16 per person. Please follow this link to register.
Monday, June 27, 2022
19:00 – 22:00 – Meet the Speakers Dinner
- The dinner offers a great opportunity to meet with the speakers and colleagues in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
- The venue for the 'Meet the Speakers Dinner' is the Holsteinkeller, a historic vaulted cellar, at the University Hospital Basel.
- Tickets are priced at €50 when ordered in advance with registration and include a a traditional Swiss Buffet menu including a variety of locally sourced fish, meats, and fresh vegetables, wine and soft drinks.
- Places are limited so please book early via the online registration system.