Chinese VISA Information

For information on applying for a Chinese visa, please check your embassy website for requirements and complete the necessary application.

Applications will require an invitation letter TE or PU depending upon their country of origin.
To request an invitation letter for your Visa Application please download and complete the following form and return to Gemma Boodell the via the below secure link, Shanghai Jiao Tong University will then produce the invitation letter and Gemma Boodell send back to you securely.

Download application for invitation letter HERE

Return completed Application form via this link:

Please email if you have any questions regarding the above.

In partnership with

Supporting Publications
Premium Sponsor
Cell Mentor